Glossary & Stories
In this Library section you will find design concepts / stories and a glossary of words and terms used on our site or that are common amongst the products found in our store. For more information or images, click on the summary.
- Aho Nuku is our name for womenswear.
- Aho Rangi is our name for menswear.
- Aho Riki is our name for Childrens wear.
- Here is to tie up, fasten with cords or to bind.
- Part of the 2019 Pohutukawa - Matariki - Te Waka o Rangi collection
- Native Svrub.
- Native tree
- Poutama is a familiar design used throughout Aotearoa which represents Whakapapa.
- 2018 Miromoda/NZFW collection. A tribute to our original fashion designers
- Peke are bags made by either myself or Tyla sold exclusively through ITI.
- 2019 Collection of evening wear, reflecting on death through Pohutukawa, TeWaka o Rangi and
- 2019 Miromoda/NZFW collection.
- A great selection of tie dyed tees and tee dresses tie dyed instore. Guarantee no two alike.
- Tipare is the Māori word for a traditional headband.
The sorting order of this page has not been sent to alphabetical. Please update the sorting order in the CMS to Alphabetical for